Each week, we’ll be featuring a list of tips or things you should know about the campus, the town of Franklin and even Johnson County.
Here are this week’s tips — our 10 pieces of advice for eating in the cafeteria:
- The silverware is against the wall facing the chapel.
- If you get to lunch at 11:00 a.m., expect to wait in line…and wait…and wait.
- You can always get pizza or salad.
- Don’t be ashamed to eat cereal for any meal.
- If you’re in a hurry at dinner and the line is super long, you can always go to Ben’s Den.
- And if you go to Ben’s Den because the line is long, you can always go into Sodexo after the line is gone.
- Take two cups. Those things are tiny and you’ll go back for more anyway.
- Lunch on Friday is the best meal of the week. Don’t miss it.
- You will eventually sit in the cafeteria for hours at a time. Embrace it. It is one of the few ways you might end up being productive.
- The Coke machines shut off when Sodexo closes, but the water is always on
- Talk to the people who work for Sodexo. It will help you in life…and they’re awesome.