Past meets present at a local gravesite

October 28, 2016 0

Take a trip down Johnson County Road 400 and you’ll see the road split. Straight down the middle, the road divides to make room for a grave. The resting place belongs to Nancy Barnett, who Read More

College’s lobbying group provides benefits

October 13, 2016 0

Independent Colleges of Indiana is a non-profit association that represents 31 private, non-profit colleges and universities throughout the state, including Franklin College. Franklin College reaps several benefits from their Independent Colleges of Indiana institutional membership. Read More

Wide gap between male, female faculty members

October 13, 2016 0

Of the 77 full-time Franklin College professors, less than half are female, while nearly 56 percent are male. Meanwhile, 59 percent of part-time professors, including adjuncts and lecturers, are female. The remaining 41 percent are Read More

In Brief: Week of Oct. 10, 2016

October 13, 2016 0

News CITY OF FRANKLIN CONSIDERS BIKE SHARE PROGRAM Franklin Community High School students are working alongside the Franklin City Council to get a public bike-share program installed in the city, according to a recent Daily Read More

1 9 10 11 12 13 14